The following is a step-by-step guide to make it easier to book your timed entry for your next visit to Royal Alberta Museum using your Go! Pass.
How to Book Your Visit Online
Currently, all visitors to Royal Alberta Museum must book a timed entry ticket online, prior to arriving at the museum. To book your museum visit using your Go! pass(es), follow these steps to book your timed entry.
Museum booking instructions
- Visit the RAM online ticketing page.
- Under General Admission click on View Calendar.
- Select the Date and Time you would like to visit.
- Select the ticket type Public FRAMS. Enter the ticket quantity. Click Add to Order.
- Review your order and under Delivery Method, click Continue.
- Complete your order. Please note at this time you will be asked to create an account with the RAM ticketing system, or login to your existing account if you have previously booked RAM tickets online.
At the time of your visit, remember to bring along
- A copy of your timed entry booking. Bring a printed copy of your tickets or you can show your booking from your mobile device.
- Your “one free individual admission to RAM” Go! pass(es) or a copy of your group booking letter. This is important, you will not receive free admission without providing your individual pass(es) or group booking letter to admissions.
Let us know if you have any questions
If you have any questions about using your Go! pass or booking a visit to the RAM:
You can reach FRAMS marketing coordinator Jessica at the FRAMS office Monday through Friday during regular office hours by phone at 825-468-6022 or email email@example.com. Please call ahead if you wish to visit the FRAMS office.
Enjoy your visit!
*Last updated: September 15, 2021