FRAMS members, the following is a step-by-step guide to make it easier to book your next visit to Royal Alberta Museum.
*Last updated: October 5, 2021
How to Book Your Visit Online
Currently, all visitors to Royal Alberta Museum must book a timed entry ticket online, prior to arriving at the museum. For complete and up-to-date RAM visitor info, click here.
To take full advantage of your unlimited access to the museum as part of your FRAMS membership, follow these steps to book your next visit.
Museum booking instructions:
- Visit the RAM online ticketing page (please note, at the end of the booking process you will be prompted to create an account with the RAM ticketing system, or login to your existing account if you have previously booked RAM tickets online).
- Under General Admission click on View Calendar.
- Select the Date and Time you would like to visit.
- To receive your free FRAMS admission, select the ticket type Public FRAMS. Enter the ticket quantity. (Planning on visiting with family or friends? You can order a combination of different ticket types including paid public ticket options. Enter the quantity for each desired ticket type.) Click Add to Order.
- Review your order and under Delivery Method, click Continue.
- Complete your order. Please note at this time you will be asked to create an account with the RAM ticketing system, or login to your existing account if you have previously booked RAM tickets online.
At the time of your visit, remember to bring along
- A copy of your booking. Bring a printed copy of your tickets or you can show your booking from your mobile device.
- Your FRAMS membership card. This is important, you will not receive free admission without proof of membership.
Let Us Know if You Have Any Questions
If you have any questions about your membership or booking a visit to the RAM:
You can reach FRAMS marketing coordinator Jessica by phone at 825-468-6022 Monday through Friday during regular office hours or email email@example.com. Please call ahead if you wish to visit the FRAMS office.